New book I'm going to read, had some interesting and inspiring reviews in regards to running, before I start the idea is based on the fact that running bare feet is the most effective for run training;
so the reason for that is because by running with bare feet, your feet are in constant contact with the ground, allowing for certain smaller muscles within the human feet to be trained which don't get trained during running with shoes.
the guy in the book apparently talks about his learnings as he trains for marathons and experiments using different running methods, I bought this book today because I am going to inherit his knowledge after absorb the book.
On a different but definitely not distant note, I trained my quads and calves today... the shock from the training is so intense that I constantly feel leg pain for a couple days. So what? All workouts make me sore for a couple days doesn't it?
well the problem is - swimming and running , the shocks quite often overwhelming enough to delay those activities.
I sound like I'm taking this convo no where so the dilemma is, should i just train more so that I get used to it? should i just train less intense (but thats simply impossible.) or should I endure a weaker running/swim session?
No comments:
Post a Comment