It's new years day, happy new year Derek!
I can't believe it's going to be 40' today. This is beyond crazy.
Anyways, I thought since its a new year and all I'd include some measurements as a reference point for the future:
Chest : 105cm
Bicep: 36cm
Forearm: 30cm
Calf: 36cm (tippy toes)
Waist: 77cm (one thumb space below belly button) 75cm (just above belly button)
Wrist: 17cm (against the bone)
Quads: 38cm (just above the knee, standing straight)
All these measurements have been done at 10am in the morning, no pre-gym and after a bowl of cereal.
So there we have it, looks as though my lower body is heavily undersized against my upper body. (does that make me a one of those macho man?)
Talking about nachos... I begin my new dieting routine today to help a friend get into some decent shape. This involves me recording each meal that I eat and eventually shaping up the meal so that it's healthy enough to whip him into shape...if that made any sense.
In the retrospective of the gym, my "resolutions" (not really, more an aim) is to eat more lean protein, and to become stronger, wouldn't mind if my size stayed the same.
To finish off, fruits and vegetables I intend to eat more off include : dried apricots, Blueberries and Carrots. For new year's health purposes of course.
Again, Happy New Year Buddy!
Welcome to 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment