Sunday, September 12, 2010

How I get it all

Simply paying my respects to my inspirational song right now -
I put on, I put on, I put on, I put on for my city, on on for my city, I put on for my city on on for my city, I put on for my city on on for my city, I put on for my city on on for my city.....
Thanks Young Jeezy.
Did a Kevin Levrone chest shoulder superset today, was pretty demolished after it but found the motivation to continue on for some big weights instead. I wonder why some people have the motivation to work hard, part of mine is above but i saw a sh*t load of motivation in my spotter's eyes today. It reminded me of me when i started working out extreme hard before - i have faith this guy will get somewhere far with his workouts.

Managed to pound out 105kg bench press at the end of the a pretty intense routine, was pretty happy except for the fact that towards the end I had trouble letting the bar drop lower. Will have to work on this over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment