Saturday, September 11, 2010

Peer pressure at its greatest

I wonder if doing 5 sets of one exercise is better than doing 3 sets of 2 exercises. Tried just leg presses for quads today, no other exercise, will report results tomorrow here. Hopefully walking should be a struggle. I'll be happy then. However today was another limit breaker, I question if it's because I'm doing exercise wrong or if I'm genuinely getting stronger.
Managed 105kg Tricep pull downs today, somehow odd that we managed it, but nonetheless, if my triceps hurt tomorrow I'll be happy to continue until the machine is maxed out.
Anyways, back to quads, leg pressed 260kg today, wouldn't say its my limit yet cause although a struggle, i was comfortable with doing it. Maybe it was because the pony tail man was watching me that made me want to reach his level - I've seen them do 20 reps of 280 before - My first aspiration in regards to this is to reach 10 reps, then 20 reps. Wonder if I'll be able to sprint faster after the leg exercises?

Pretty sure English was shocking above.

No comments:

Post a Comment