Morning session of gym and afternoon session of swimming is painstakingly tiring.
Morning session, back workout, pretty sure my rear deltoids were burnt out by swimming. Was a pretty good workout however, not necessarily for the back muscles part. I was pretty sure I woke up this morning with a freshly recovered lower back but by the end of the standing rows my lower back was aching with stress all over again. I question if i should be doing so many of those rows now.
Morning session, back workout, pretty sure my rear deltoids were burnt out by swimming. Was a pretty good workout however, not necessarily for the back muscles part. I was pretty sure I woke up this morning with a freshly recovered lower back but by the end of the standing rows my lower back was aching with stress all over again. I question if i should be doing so many of those rows now.
Afternoon session, swimming with the guys at work. I remembered myself to be a better swimming than I was today, first session in a while is the only thing I can blame it on - not that great of an excuse though. Had a discussion with a fellow workmate and came to the conclusion that long distance running and swimming may coincide with the desired results.
Two sessions in a day - definitely worth getting the hang off.
Also, learned today that i waste energy by leaving the arm bit of a cable machine too high or too low... could even be whats putting the extra stress on my joints.
No comments:
Post a Comment